Effective as of May 25, 2018 for all new users and users.
SudaTonic USA, LLC is based in Henderson, Nevada. Our products are based in science, and provide natural solutions to health and beauty issues, focusing on the root causes of poor skin, excess weight, cellulite, and stretch marks. Poor lymphatic and veinous circulation is most often at the heart of all of these conditions, and improving them leads to an improved external look and overall better health. Our products increase metabolism, nutrient flow, blood flow, decongest blocked passageways and genuinely improve the user’s health.
After many years in this industry, we still truly love what we do and are proud of our products. It’s important to us that we can provide business owners and their clients with a system that is affordable, uncomplicated, convenient to store and easy to market.
We are absolutely certain that becoming a Sudatonic™ Far-infrared System enthusiast will energize you and your business!
User Contact Information:
• Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
• Information that you provide during any registration process, including your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry, when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
• Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our On-Line Store or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
Use of Services, Website Visits and Support
• Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services and Products, including the following:
▪ IP address
▪ geographic location
▪ pages you view
▪ how you got to our Website and any links you click on to leave our Website
▪ when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Products
▪ metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
▪ your interactions with any videos we offer
▪ issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
▪ any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the us
• We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
• Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record).
• Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
• The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
• Information you provide to us at seminars
• Information you provide to us in surveys
• Information that is publicly available
How We Use Your Information
We collect your contact information for the following purposes:
• To provide the requested Services or Products to you;
• To provide you with useful content;
• To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
• To offer and improve our Services;
• To provide you with requested information or technical support
• To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
• To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
• To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
• In connection with our security and compliance programs;
• To administer our websites;
• To communicate with you;
• To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
• To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
Sharing of Information
Your information will never be sold to another company or service.
When we share personal information with certain third-party partners, including marketing and advertising partners (like Constant Contact), that information includes your name, email address and other information enabling partners to:
• assist you in using our products and services,
Further, our partners are prohibited from using your contact information for any purpose beyond those set forth above without your consent. We will never provide our partners with your credit card information.
Sharing with Third Party Service Providers and Vendors
Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you (for example, providing you with customer service, fraud detection and deterrence or access to advertising assets and providing us with information technology and storage services) or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities (including providing us with analytic information and search engine optimization services).
We also share non-personal information with certain third parties (again like Constant Contact), for example, we disclose mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Lastly, if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
• violating our terms and conditions of use;
• causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or
• violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law.
This disclosure can include transferring your information to the U.S. and other countries outside the European Economic Area. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, it is our policy to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties in connection with a subpoena.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption.
Marketing Communications from Us
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information). You must cancel your account(s) for SudaTonic USA products and services, as applicable, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications (via Constant Contact).
We may contact you by telephone, with your consent where applicable, for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive marketing calls, please contact customer support at 702-724-9898 or send us an email at email@example.com.
If an account or profile was created without your knowledge or authorization, please contact customer support at 702-724-9898 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your use of the Services, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
• where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
• we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent;
• we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
• you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or
• you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
Restriction of Processing to Storage Only
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in the following circumstances:
• We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
• You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
Withdrawal of Consent
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by email at email@example.com.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
Notification of Changes
Last modified May 25, 2018